Admission Process to Study in China
To get Admission Letter from any University of Visa we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport.
- CV includes both parents' names, ages, jobs, locations of employment, and job titles
- Passport size photo
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Two recomdenation letters SSC and HSSC certificates plus all DMC
- English ptoficiency certificates
- Medical Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Admission Letter Charges $300.
You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or directly in our office.
After receiving the documents and payment. we shall send you the Admission letter,
admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
After getting Admission letter from '12 Consultants' students should contact the nearest Chinese Embassy.
Students can contact our local representative office also for visa information and they will assist students for their visa.
Student should apply to Chinese Embassy with the following documents:
- Original Admission letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness
- 8 Passport size Photos.
- Bank Statement
- Police Certificate (Character Clearance Certificate).
After getting visa from Chinese Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time
One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport.