To get an Invitation Letter from any University of Ukraine we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport.
- Copy of High School Certificates.
- Copy of Bachelor Degree (if student is applying for Master’s degree).
- Invitation Charges 280 US$.
- Courier Charges 100 US$.
You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or directly in our office.
After receiving the documents and payment. we shall send you the invitation letter,
admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
After getting invitation letter from '12 Consultants' students should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate.
Students can contact our local representative office also for visa information and they will assist students for their visa.
Student should apply to Ukrainian Embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- 8 Passport size Photos.
- Bank Statement
- Police Certificate (Character Clearance Certificate)
- Air Ticket Reservation.
- Travel Insurance.
After getting visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time
One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be
deported back to homeland.